CCW is hosting a Regional Program Advisory to connect college faculty with industry employers, April 16, 2021 from 10am-12pm
This is a closed meeting for community college faculty and employers only.
This meeting will examine trends in Social/Human Service Assistant occupations in Los Angeles, and facilitate dialogue with our region’s community colleges regarding programs and certificates, and will help develop partnerships between employers seeking a talent pipeline and our region’s college programs.
Topics will include, among other things:
- Industry workforce trends
- Emerging trends in web platforms and related software skills
- Industry trends used to access entry-level talent
- Technology and AI impacts
- Opportunities to bridge knowledge, talent and certification gaps
If you have questions about this virtual event, please contact Claire Anderson, at [email protected]