CCW is hosting the Regional Nursing Advisory Committee May 8th, 2020
This will be a virtual meeting via Zoom.
This event brings college faculty together with employers to inform college program development for Associate Degree, Nursing.
Topics will include:
- Industry workforce trends
- Industry trends used to access entry-level talent
- Technology and AI impacts
- Opportunities to bridge knowledge, talent and certification gaps
The meeting will be led by:
- Richard Verches, Executive Director of CCW
- Jessica Ku Kim, Sr. Director of Workforce Development, LAEDC
- Shari Herzfeld, Regional Director, California Community College System
10: 00 a.m. Program
12:00 p.m. Adjourn
To attend, please contact Isabel Duran, [email protected]