To apply, email your resume to [email protected]
CNC Programmer – Pomona, CA – $26/hr
- Responsible for programming of computer numeric controlled (CNC) machinery using Mastercam for both mill and lathes.
- Coordinates with the shop floor to ensure program performance and quality.
- Makes general decisions as to quality, tolerances and operation.
- Min 5 yrs experience.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Able to read and interpret Engineering Drawings and Blue Prints.
- Must know CAD systems, Solid Edge and MasterCam.
- Able to write programs for various CNC equipment.
- 6am to 2:30pm
Purchasing Coordinator – Pomona, CA – $20/hr
Shift & Pay:
- Mon-Friday 1st shift 6am to 230pm
- $20 temp to hire
- Purchase items identified in the system que for specific jobs while maintaining all inventory levels. Verify prices and delivery ties prior to placing orders. Follow up on orders placed with vendors. Work with Receiving and notify vendors if wrong items are received.
- Maintain inventory, orders, and receives product, assigns the Driver for pick up and deliveries, as well as following through on all Purchase Orders and Receivers.
- Purchase items identified in the Made2Manage (M2M) system que for specific jobs while maintaining all inventory levels
- Make purchases from the pick list of items not in the que or to make corrections to inventory
- Verify prices and delivery times prior to placing orders using a Purchase Order
- Develop and create a list of buy-out updates of jobs with Purchase Order vendor due dates
- Notify Engineering to correct problems with M2M part
- Three years Purchasing experience required preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook; knowledge of M2M a plus or ability to learn
- Possess effective organization and time management skills, be detail oriented, use good judgment, manage competing priorities for multiple projects and consistently meet all deadlines
- Must be persistent, have a demonstrated ability to follow through, have excellent problem solving skills, be cost conscious and possess effective negotiating skills
- Must be a proactive self-starter, adhere to the highest ethical standards and demonstrate integrity
Front Office Assistant – Santa Clarita, CA – $22/hr
• 1-3 years of relevant administration experience
• Must have constructions industry experience
• Must have Job Costing experience
• Proficient with computers
• Customer service
• Schedule services (site surveys, installations, etc.) with County/City
• Filing, data entry, answering emails
• Light phones, ordering office supplies
• Job Costing
• Utilizing MS Office programs
• Assist in Purchasing Dept. as needed (Pulling Tags & enter in account)
• Monday through Friday
• 730am-830am flexible start time
• 40+ hours/week
Warehouse Associate – Vernon, CA – $20/hr
- 6am to 230pm plus OT
- Accurately pick products by matching numbers and products using voice audio headset (English and Spanish available).
- Hand stack cases of product weighing up to 50 pounds repetitively from floor to over-head.
- Place the beverage products in a defined stacking pattern onto the pallet.
- Hand shrink wrap orders with label and move completed order to the loading dock area using electronic pallet jack or walkie-rider equipment.
- 6 months of electric pallet jack experience
- Must be able to pass an EPJ test
Yard Driver – Vernon, CA – $25/hr
WHAT THE YARD DRIVER DOES ON A DAY TO DAY BASIS
- Moving around 48-53 ft tractor trailer in the yard
- Drop and hook
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS YARD DRIVER
- At least 1 year of recent yard driving experience
- Class C license
SHIFTS & COMPENSATION
- PM shifts open
- Working 8-12 hours/day
- Must be available to work weekends and any OT available
- Temp to Hire