Virtual Employment Info Session
Are you interested in learning about pharmacy careers? Don’t miss this opportunity to learn and earn!
UNITE-LA, in partnership with Ralphs Grocery Company, is looking to give Los Angeles residents a unique, firsthand look at the world of health care through career opportunities as a pharmacy technician or clerk.
Employment Informational and Resume/Interview Prep Session:
Thursday, May 5, 2022
Benefits of the Program Include:
• Participate in professional development workshop
• Meet health care professionals
• Learn about high paying and high growth careers within Ralphs Grocery Company
• Learn valuable interviewing skills
• Develop your resume
• Candidates interested in a Pharmacy Clerk position must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent or be currently enrolled in Pharmacy Tech program
• Candidates interested in Pharmacy Tech position must have valid license
• Must provide authorization to work in the U.S.
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must have proof of COVID vaccination and booster
• Applicants must be able to interview in person
• Must be able to commute to and from Ralphs Pharmacy location
• Ability and willingness to continue education, as necessary
**Interested students must attend the employment informational and resume preparation session to be considered for the employment opportunity with Ralphs
For more information, contact Brittany Mejia at [email protected]