LAVA seeks dynamic bilingual outreach workers
Help LatinX families and students learn about LAAAE.org, LA’s unique arts, film and
entrepreneurship charter school. Your role includes being a part of a dynamic Pop-Up Street
team in DTLA and working part-time Friday-Sunday for seven weekends straight from May –
June , 2022.
Earn $25 an hour, up to six hours an day and get paid after your weekend shift. We are
seeking outgoing, hardworking and fluent Spanish/English speakers to join our LAAAE Street
Team. Our Pop-up will be concentration will be in the WestLake/Pico Union district.
Specifically, this job will require:
• Engaging people to talk one-on-one
• Standing on the sidewalk and pass out information
• Helping people apply online via the phone or google form
• Gather all data and observations from each shift
• Assist with Social Media post
• Set up and tear down of Pop-up cart
• Have fun and show people we care about them
• Wear LAAAE T-shirt on the job
If you have the heart to help others succeed, please send your resume
to [email protected]
Everyone is welcome to apply. This is a great way to help the community succeed through the
art. LAVA Force is a multicultural firm based in Los Angeles.