Staffing agency Apple One has several opportunities, listed below! If you are interested in any of the following roles please fill out this form.
- HR Assistant (031-212852) Temporary, Pay: $23.00, Start: 8/29/2022, CA-Los Angeles
Position is on-site. MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED!
- Data entry and running reports in Paycom (our HCM system)
- Mail management
- Create employee files
- Support for audits
This is an entry level role so prior HR experience is a bonus but I need a quick learner who is smart and organized. This role will be temporary but there may be the possibility of it becoming a full-time position.
- Front Desk Receptionist (069-26146) Temporary or Direct Hire, Pay: $17.00
Monday – Friday 8:30 AM -5PM / 9-6
Pomona and Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Answering Multi-Line Phone
– Customer Service
-Schedule and confirm appointments
– Greet patients
– Check in patients
– Looking for a Director of First Impressions
-They do not have to have medical or front office exp. LOOKING FOR AN OUTGOING PERSONAILTY that is willing to learn
-Must have great customer service skills
-Must be open to travel half the week to the Rancho Cucamonga location and Pomona location.
Benefits: Once they go permanent * MUST BE VACCINATED/ UNLESS FOR MEDICAL REASONS ( must provide note )
- Part Time Admin Assistant (013-127745) Temporary, Pay: $20.00 CA-Culver City
Needs skill for filing, making copies, data entry. We are looking for 24-25 hours a week so they can do 3 full days or 5 ½ days. They will be located at our Slauson site.
This position has been vacant for over a year, we would need the individual long term until we fill position and person has been trained.
The person is filling for a different role, our Child Development Specialist position, and just helping with the Admintrative portion of the role.
- CSR/Order processing (044-29385) Direct Hire, Pay: $47,840.00; CA-Ontario
In this position, you are responsible for all the online orders for the e-commerce and retail web-site customers. You will be interacting with internal departments like (Sales, Operations and Accounting) and be in contact with our customers regarding the order status.
REPORTS TO: General Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepared and processed customer orders which required detailed organizing and create BOL, shipping
label and all related documents for each order. Reviewed and verified order information and shipping
points to ensure accuracy.
- Ensuring that all proper discounts, special pricing and/or arrangements, terms of payments and shipping details are properly applied to orders when invoicing each shipped order.
- Properly prepared back ordered items when container arrives on the following day.
- Provide superior customer service and successfully problem resolution in a high call volume environment.
- Effectively resolve customer issues/concerns regarding purchase orders over the phone.
- Respond to customer email inquiries and requests regarding stock level, order status, etc.
- RMA requests via phone & email.
- Trained new employees in order processing procedures.
- Assist team members as needed.
- Perform any other duties or projects as assigned by manager.
- Min. 2 years of CSR/Order processing, and RMA experience.
- Must have ability and experience of leading other staff and project.
- Must be a team player, and willing to do the ground work when needed.
- Computer Skills: Order processors with computers and database systems. Understanding how to use a keyboard, typing, as well as computer programs like spreadsheets and Word documents is helpful.
- Time and Priority Management: Speed is of the essence. Being able to manage how much time is spent on processing orders in a certain…
- Warehouse Associate (056-24197) Temporary, Pay: $21.00, CA-Corona
Schedule: FT M-F (Client is flexible to have the employee start anytime between 6am-8am)
Length of Assignment: 6 month temp. project
Shipping and receiving of international and domestic orders
Conducting physical cycle counts
Creating and banding pallets
Additional duties as assigned
Ability to repetitively lift 50lbs throughout the 8 hour shift
Ability to walk, stand, lift, bend, and stoop for 8 hour shift
Sit down forklift experience is a plus
Computer experience on SAP, Oracle, FedEx, and UPS preferred
- Customer Service Rep (001-70192) Temp to Hire, Pay: $20.00, CA-City of Industry
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to support the Customer Service Department by answering telephone calls and correspondence including email and regular mail from customers and retailers. The ideal candidate will also troubleshoot assembly and maintenance issues as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Present a positive and professional attitude towards the most difficult customers.
- Respond promptly and correctly to inquiries and requests.
- Resolve wide variety of problems from analysis through resolution.
- Utilize best methods and judgment to handle complex issues.
- Work diligently and independently throughout a set schedule.
- Communicate with customers through phone, email, chat, social media and text.
- Understand wide line of fitness equipment at technical, operational and sales levels.
- Operate in cross-department efforts with Marketing, Sales, Warehouse and Shipping.
- Keep thorough records of customer information and interactions.
- Remain flexible with shifting workflow, assignments and responsibilities.
- Communicate constantly with colleagues and management.
- Provide insight and suggestions to improve company processes.
- Create and edit spreadsheets, emails and reports.
- Learn from coaching and feedback while growing from mistakes.
- Administrative Assistant (056-24198) Temp to Hire, Pay: $25.00, CA-Corona
Schedule: FT M-F (client is flexible for the candidate to start anytime between 6am-9am)
Position Summary: We are now hiring a well versed Administrative Assistant who can be cross
trained through out the Accounting (AP/AR), Customer Service (Order entry), Payroll, and HR departments.
3+ years of similar experience
Manufacturing industry experience is a plus
Computer proficiency on SAP, Oracle, MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Medical, Dental, Vision (85% employer paid)
Life insurance (2 times the employees annual salary)
HSA/FSA with employer contribution
Employee assistance programs
10 Paid holidays
- Family Services Assistant (013-127746) Temp to Hire, Pay: $20.00, CA-Los Angeles
We need 2 FSS for our CDSS Case Management department. We would be considering them for temp to hire. They would receive training for the position. We need people that have some experience in human/social services.
The work schedule is 8am to 4:30pm OR 8:30am to 5pm.
What We’re Looking For:
Under general supervision, the Family Services Specialist will determine eligibility and assist parents eligible under the California subsidized child care programs gain access to child care programs and services. All duties and responsibilities are performed in accordance to pertinent contractual obligations and department standards. Assistance provided by the Family Services Specialist includes the delivery of quality services in the following areas:
- Determine eligibility, process enrollment (including families transferred from Stage 1 and complete the initial certification of families qualified for subsidized childcare within designated time frames, as required.
- Accurately enter family data into the Centralized Eligibility List (CEL) and enroll families from the list onto the program based on state guidelines, as required.
- Manage client activities and changes for a caseload of approximately 150+ clients, as required.
- Schedule and conduct timely initial or recertification interviews to facilitate parents’ enrollment or continuation on the program.
- Authorize family for childcare services according to agency policies and timelines.
- Coordinate and resolve all routine and non-routine problems by interfacing with internal and external organizations.