Apply at hirelayouth.com
by June 5, 2022
What is Angeleno Corps? How long is the program?
Angeleno Corps is a 10-month program (from September 2022 to June 2023) that provides 18 to 24-year-olds with the opportunity to serve their community while gaining work experience and professional development, pursuing their education, and receiving a $1,000 monthly stipend. Corps Members complete their service in one of five areas:
- Education and Child Care (Youth Development Corps)
- Health, Climate and Environmental Justice (Health Equity Corps)
- Nutrition and Food Justice (Food Justice Corps)
- Technology and Digital Assistance (Future Corps)
- Immigration Assistance (Dream Corps)
- Be 18 to 24 years old
- Live in the City of Los Angeles and have valid work authorization
- Be enrolled Full-Time in an educational program from Sept 2022 to June 2023
(Note: Applicants will be required to submit proof of education enrollment)
- Be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Funding for Angeleno Corps is provided by Californians For All Youth Jobs Corps, an innovative partnership between the State of California and the City of Los Angeles to help underserved youth find employment.