CCW Report Release Webinar:
Essential Workers in Critical Industries in the Time of COVID-19
CCW is hosting a webinar about its new labor market report, that will be examining workforce/talent trends in some of the essential frontline industries where we have seen large impacts from the current pandemic.
Thursday, December 3 from 1-2:30pm
Authors Shannon Sedgwick, Director of LAEDC’s Institute for Applied Economics and Luke Meyer, Director of the Center of Excellence for Labor Market Information will combine forces to discuss key findings of the report.
Occupations that will be profiled in the report include:
- Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks
- Social and Human Service Assistants
- Licensed Vocational Nurses
- Computer User Support Specialists
- Paralegals and Legal Assistants
and will also explore growth path occupations of:
- Accountants and Auditors
- Software Developers/QA Analysts and Testers
- Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists
- Financial Managers
- Child, Family, and School Social Workers
In addition, the report looks at other career pathways in industries such as
- Professional Services
- Social Assistance
- Health Care
This event is open to all, and college faculty, workforce development boards, employers and other workforce development professionals will get great information from this meeting.
If you have questions about this virtual event, please contact Claire Anderson, at [email protected]