Digital Media + Entertainment Workforce Development Council Meeting
Friday, December 6th
9:30 AM – 12:00 PM
Entercom – 5670 Wilshire Blvd Suite 200, Los Angeles, CA 90036
RSVP Link: https://dmecouncilmeeting.splashthat.com
This quarterly meeting brings local digital media & entertainment industry experts together with faculty to discuss hot issues, new skills requirements, pathways into occupations, new programs and much more. These meetings are also great opportunities to develop relationships that lead to work-based learning opportunities.
Entercom Communications Corp. is a leading American media and entertainment company reaching and engaging over 170 million people each month through its premier collection of highly rated, award winning radio stations, digital platforms and live events. As one of the country’s two largest radio broadcasters, Entercom offers integrated marketing solutions and delivers the power of local connection on a national scale with coverage of close to 90% of persons 12+ in the top 50 markets. They are the #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and the nation’s unrivaled leader in news and sports radio.
- Jeff Federman, Regional President, Entercom Southern California
- Larry Blumhagen, VP, Director of Sales, Entercom Los Angeles
- Pablo Chaparro, Director of Digital Sales, Entercom Los Angeles
- Danielle Mosher, Executive Director, Entercom Southern California
- Niti Shah, Academy Gold Inclusion + Alumni Programs, Academy Gold
- Bettina Fisher, Educational Initiatives, Academy Gold
For more information, email [email protected].