CCW is hosting a Regional Program Advisory to connect college faculty with industry employers, April 30, 2021 from 10am-12pm
This is a closed meeting for community college faculty and employers only.
This meeting will examine trends in Accounting occupations in Los Angeles, and facilitate dialogue with our region’s community colleges regarding programs and certificates, and will help develop partnerships between employers seeking a talent pipeline and our region’s college programs.
Topics will include, among other things:
- Industry workforce trends
- Emerging trends in web platforms and related software skills
- Industry trends used to access entry-level talent
- Technology and AI impacts
- Opportunities to bridge knowledge, talent and certification gaps
If you have questions about CCW and its other programs, please contact Claire Anderson, at [email protected]